Thursday, December 19, 2013

Suggestions and Holiday Salutations!!

One of the things I do when I write one of these things, generally is sit back, start typing and let the blog Gods take it where they may.  From all of the bits and pieces I try to pick whatever is the most coherent (that being extremely relative in my case) and try to run with it.  I try to think about the kinds of things I would like to read about (cuz, after all, it is ALL about me!!!), and try to present them in a way that is helpful and or entertaining to those who may choose the read them.  I do get a little gun shy a lot of the time, as I know there are some really good bloggers out there and I wonder just how I rate?

I know I have something of a target audience, mostly folks from the most awesome Clan of Darkness guild, and a few others here and there, and I am so grateful for everyone who come to read what I post.

All of this hoo-ha being said, I would like to open things up to you all.  If there is anything you would like me to tackle, please please let me know.  Or I am happy to go with my usual rabble!!

I wish you all the best, happiest, and safest of holidays!!

XOXOX
Kurly

No comments:

Post a Comment