Monday, February 10, 2014

My Suggestions to Blizzard

No new class, no new race?  I CALL BULLSHIT!!

Here are my suggestions to Blizzard (no payment needed) for some new races and classes!

Race:
Half Elf - Why the heck not?  They exist in the lore, they exist in game, a dragon actually CHOSE to look like one.  They could be an either factional race, and just about any class I imagine and have a racial shaowmeld that frees your from all effects that incapacitate a character

Half Orc/Draeni - Again, why the heck not.  Who doesn't love Garona?  AND on a planet that is crawling Orc and Dranei you know that there are some green skinned gift of the Naruu using little stinkers out there and I think it would be neat to play one!!

Class:
Arcane Slasher - Melee Mage!!  Plain and simple!!  Imagine a mage/enhancement shammy hybrid swinging magically summoned weapons and conjured temporary armor.  All of the basic abilities and animations are there, and with some creative tweeking could be a neat addition!

Witch or Bishop:  These will never happen, but, I thought them up a while ago, so here the be!!  They are my idea's for support classes.  Classes that require some thought and are nothing close to a face roll.  "Witches" are a de-buff class casting spells that increase damage taken and decreases armor, attack power and healing by their attackers, and would only be available to any race of female.

"Bishop's" are also support classes that are a buff class increasing armor, damage, and healing received by/to party members, and would only be available to any race of male.

I have also seen in other MMO's a warrior class that also uses a pet, I think this could also be a cool class in WOW, but I am not totally sure how that could work.

So there are my amazing idea's.  Anyone have Ghostcrawlers number....hes gutta no a name or two over there, dudnt he?

Thanks for listening.......Kurly


No comments:

Post a Comment