Sunday, March 9, 2014

BORING!!

Hey folks....having a bit of a blog lull!  Ive been sitting here looking at the blank page trying to come up with SOMETHING to blog about for the last three days.

I know there is a lot of news on the horizon!  I am very excited to hear about what is going on with CC, and anti CC for PVP.

I am dieing to see what they do with curbing "Spell/Ability bloat" and what is getting removed or combined.

I wonder how many five mans we are going to have and what the item squish is going to look like.

I am wondering if I should roll a draenei or is the experience going to be the same no matter what race you run through it?

Is Sylvanis on her way out? 

Are we ever going to see a new class or race, co-operation between the factions, or a third faction?

Is there a way to make it so I can eat whatever I want and then.......wha, who, oh, crap...sorry.

So this is it for now, sorry for the lame filler blog!

Love you all!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment